INDIAN SPRINGS COMPLEX
- All BASC recreational and competitive teams will be allowed to schedule a maximum of (2) two "formal scrimmages" and/or special training sessions per month at the Indian Springs Soccer Complex with the BASC Games Commissioner. A field usage fee of $15 plus a $10 administrative fee, payable in advance to the BASC, will be charged per scrimmage and/or special training session. Scheduled games and make up games will take precedence over scrimmages and/or special training sessions.
- A "formal scrimmage" is defined as being a game with at least one registered, paid, referee.
- All use of fields is dependent on the approval of the BASC Games Commissioner based on availability and conditions of the fields.
- Use of the game fields for any other purpose must be approved by a majority vote of the BASC Executive Board and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Teams may request special training sessions to be held on game fields, but it will count as one of their monthly scrimmage and must be approved by the BASC Games Commissioner.
- A "special training session" is defined as a team training under the direction of a "guest" coach.
- Any team found in violation of the scrimmage/training session standing resolution will be fined $75 per violation.
- Each BASC team using the fields will be charged for the month as one of their two uses per month. (Example: If two BASC teams scrimmage each other they will BOTH be charged for using the field.)
- A committee shall be formed of no fewer than three people appointed by the BASC President, and the BASC 2nd VP, with the 2nd VP serving as the chairperson. This committee should not include any other BASC board members and the chairperson would only vote to break a tie. The purpose of this committee is to determine field condition status and declaration of closure of fields at ISSC. This committee shall convene in the event that weather conditions bring field conditions and/or player safety into consideration. This committee should work with the appropriate personnel from the City of Broken Arrow Parks and Recreation department in arriving at a decision of declaring any or all of the fields closed. The ruling from this committee shall apply to ALL BASC activities on the declared fields.